Eligibility for 2019 include:
- 2019 nominees must be in a UW–Madison Graduate Program or a postdoc in a faculty member’s lab at the University of Wisconsin-Madison or Morgridge Institute for Research.
- Nominees must be enrolled as a full-time student or have a full-time appointment and must not have exceeded three years in their current graduate studies or independent research before the application deadline.
- Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to identify a potential collaborator within the metabolism community as part of their applications.
- Applicants who have received the fellowship in the past are not eligible.
- Only one fellowship will be granted per award cycle.